Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Journal - Week 4

This week I started with the “How I Know” assignment, which turned out to be pretty fun, especially the second part which was the most creative thinking I’ve had to do in this course. The next assignment was “The Research Plan” which was very difficult, (for me at least), and I still have my fingers crossed while I wait for my results. Lastly I commented on one of my classmate’s research plans with what I hope is a useful idea.

I wasn’t too sure about what to do for an outline for my research plan. Maybe it was just me but I found the guidelines hard to understand and adapt to my own work. Other than that, the week went pretty smoothly and I didn’t have much trouble with anything

1 comment:

  1. Hi Patrick, I agree that fitting my research plan to the outline was a stretch. I think it was useful to consider how you'd use each of the different types of information, but it felt sort of artificial. This is getting tougher.

    ReplyDelete