Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Week 6 Journal Entry

My first assignment this week was "My Search Strategy" in which I brainstormed for keywords and terms that I could use when researching my subject. I then did the "Periodical Databases" assignment. That one turned out to be pretty easy since it was really just exploring and contrasting two different online databases. The next assignment, "My Search Results," was easily the most difficult, headache-inducing assignment I've had this quarter. To make it worse I know I my citations aren't proper -- best case scenario; I left the periods off. My last assignment was to revise the research plan I made. That wasn't so bad but right after I posted it I realized I had done something incorrectly and now I can't remember what it was.

This definitely wasn't my favorite week. I had to work pretty hard and I still made plenty of mistakes. Also I'm starting to feel a nagging urge that the assignments are going to be increasingly difficult up to the end of the quarter. Well, life goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment