Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Week 8 Journal Entry

This week started with the Discussion Topic assignment which was easy enough. Then I did the Alternative Sources which was actually very fun because I got to listen to radio broadcasts and experiment with all sorts of information. Next were the two drafts -- Source Selections and Research Process. Those were very difficult and for some reason I couldn't upload the documents to post them by the deadline. They're posted now though and I think I'll still get credit for them. Last, I had to review someone else's two drafts so I read through Juliana Cameron's and critiqued them.

This was a good week up until yesterday when I had to do my two drafts. Those were very stressful and having problems with Angel didn't help. I think I'm over the worst of it now and I'm hoping the next two weeks go by smoothly.

No comments:

Post a Comment